Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons
Druid of Hargleth
- Armor Class 16
- Initiative +2
- Hit Points 19
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Int +1, Wis +5
- Skills Stealth +4, Animal Handling +5, Insight +5, Perception +5, Survival +5
- Senses passive Perception 15
- Languages Eskornar, Illuskan, Druidic, Primordial
I have much to learn and share with the kindly folks I meet along the way.
I’m here representing the Druid Circle of Hargleth Forest, and I have to complete the missions they had for me.
I get wrapped up in my own problems and over-exaggerate their importance.
- Armor: Light and Medium, Shields (druids will not wear armor or use shields made of metal)
- Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears
- Tools: Herbalism kit, pipes
Feats & Features
All Eyes on You (Background Feature, Far Traveler): Your accent, mannerisms, figures of speech, and perhaps even your appearance all mark you as foreign. Curious glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance, but you also gain the friendly interest of scholars and others intrigued by far-off lands, to say nothing of everyday folk who are eager to hear stories of your homeland. You can parley this attention into access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions. Noble lords, scholars, and merchant princes, to name a few, might be interested in hearing about your distant homeland and people.
Coins: 9 Miners, 6 Smiths, 101 Lords
- Jewelry (worth 10 Smiths)
- Wooden shield
- Explorer’s pack – (Backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinder box, 10 torches, 10 days rations, waterskin, 50 ft rope)
- Eskornar pipes
- Totem (druidic focus)
- Maps (poor)
- Hide armor
- Traveler’s clothing
- Staff of the Woodlands
Cantrips: druidcraft, thorn whip
Level 1: animal friendship, charm person, create or destroy water, cure wounds, detect magic, detect poison and disease, entangle, faerie fire, fog cloud, goodberry, healing ward, jump, longstrider, purify food or drink, speak with animals, thunderwave
Basajaun is a young druid, barely 18, who is from the great forest in the kingdom of Eskorn, far across the sea in Returned Abeir. He was born in a small farm stedding near the captial of Stormhelm, and his talents with nature and animals were recognized early on by the local druid. He has spent the last 12 years or so growing up and being educated in the druidic arts.
Recently Basajaun’s heart was broken by a young woman he he been courting (Usoa) when she became involved with a traveling entertainer and ran away to join his troupe. Feeling he couldn’t stand to stay home anymore, he recklessly volunteered to join the powerful druid Xanti in an expedition across the sea to the new land of Toril. Unfortunately Xani died fighting off a dragon turtle that attempted to devour their ship along the way, leaving Basajaun to try and handle things along.
Among the items Xani was supposed to investigate:
- Make contact with local druids and learn about their organizations and practices.
- Discover the secrets behind the bound primordial Maegera.
- Aid in the fight against the would-be draconic overlord Klauth and see what useful information can be exchanged when it comes to fighting dragons. Recruit help to aid Eskorn in fending off draconic takeover.
- Investigate rumors the Eminence of Araunt is moving into a necromatic power vacuum in in the area and want to take control of some powerful city of the undead in the Shadowfell.
- Potentially others that weren’t written down and that Basajaun is desperately trying to recall if Xani said anything about them.
Basajaun is not really qualified to do any of this, but he’s trying his best.